Hi Mikhail Khludnev,

THank you for your help.

Let me explain you the scenario about JVM.
The JVM in which tomcat is running will not be restarted every time the
StreamingUpdateSolrServer
is running where as the EmbeddedSolrServer is a fresh JVM instance(new
process) every time.
In this scenario the index is being corrupted.

If I restart Tomcat(i.e. restart JVM in which StreamingupdateServer is
running) after each of the index
completion the index doesn't get corrupted. However, this is not a viable
option for us because Solr will
not be available to users during the restart.

Let me know if you have any more thoughts on this.
In case you dont, can you also let me know how can I seek help from others?

Thanks again,
PC Rao.