Hi :)

Thank you all for your answers. I'll try these solutions :)

Kind regards,

Gary

Le 27/04/2012 16:31, G.Long a écrit :
Hi there :)

I'm looking for a way to save xml files into some sort of database and i'm wondering if Solr would fit my needs. The xml files I want to save have a lot of child nodes which also contain child nodes with multiple values. The depth level can be more than 10.

After having indexed the files, I would like to be able to query for subparts of those xml files and be able to reconstruct them as xml files with all their children included. However, I'm wondering if it is possible with an index like solr lucene to keep or easily recover the structure of my xml data?

Thanks for your help,

Regards,

Gary