Hi.

Compression is a good suggestion. All large dictionaries are compressed well
below 1MB with GZIP. Where should this be implemented? SolrZkClient or
ZkController? Which good compressor is already in Solr's lib? And what's the
difference between SolrZkClient setData and create? Should it autocompress
files larger than N bytes? And how should we detect if data is compressed when
reading from ZooKeeper?

--
Markus Jelsma - CTO - Openindex