Hi Mikhail,
> have you considered to junk your subqueries into disjunction
> (BooleanQuery.Occurs.SHOULD) and request

http://wiki.apache.org/solr/SimpleFacetParameters#facet.query_:_Arbitrary_Qu
ery_Faceting?

Thanks for pointing/guiding me at the right time and/or direction about Solr
"Facet Queries" (facet.query).  I really feel that I'm very close to what
I'm expecting.

Just I've another query here.  "facet.query" is type of faceting that
evaluates over the search results.  My question is, is it possible to run
multiple combination of search queries to just get only result count "in a
single trip" without using "facet.query"?