From: Jan Høydahl [mailto:j...@hoydahl.no]
Sent: Fri 5/11/2012 9:45 AM
To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: Re: SOLR Security

Hi,

There is nothing stopping you from pointing Ajax-SOLR to a URL on your
app-server, which acts as a security insulation layer between the Solr backend
and the world. In this (thin) layer you can analyze the input and choose
carefully what to let through and not.

--
Jan Høydahl, search solution architect
Cominvent AS - www.facebook.com/Cominvent