Just to give folks an update, we trashed the server having issues and
cloned/rebuild a VM from a sane server and it seems to be running good
for the past 3 days without any issues. We intend to monitor it over
the weekend. If its still stable on Monday, I would blame the issues
it on the server configuration. :-)

Thanks
Ravi Kiran Bhaskar