Wait, I thought the fuzzy match is invoked with a ~. I am not invoking any ~
but expanding my query terms with the synonyms at query time. So from what I
understarnd, when I query for James, internally, Solr would expand using
synonym search to James, Jim, Games, Jameson. So I guess, the original
information about the query is lost and it returns you the results matched
for Games, Jameson, Jim and James in any order (since I normalized the
scores). Using a copy field for James would return results for James as top
results but I dont see the other 3 keywords being arranged by Levenstein
Distance. Or am I thinking in the wrong direction?