In our particular case, we're using this index to do prefix searches
for autocomplete of sparse keyword data, so we don't have much to
worry about on this front, but I do agree that it's a consideration
for those use cases that do reveal information via ranking.

Michael Della Bitta

Appinions, Inc. -- Where Influence Isn’t a Game.
http://www.appinions.com