Sent: Tuesday, June 05, 2012 9:25 PM
To: solr-user-h...@lucene.apache.org ; solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: Solr, I have perfomance problem for indexing.

I have 128 tables of mysql 5.x and each table have 3,5000 rows.
When I start dataimport(indexing) in Solr, it takes 5 minutes for one
table.
But When Solr indexs 20th table, it takes around 10 minutes for one table.
And then When it indexs 40th table, it takes around 20 minutes for one
table.

Solr has some performance problem for too many documents?
Should I set some configuration?