Hi Michael,

Thanks for the details that helped me to take a deeper look in the source
code. I noticed that each time a TimeExceededException is caught the method
 setPartialResults(true) is called...which seems to be what I'm looking for.
I have to investigate, since this partialResults does not seem to be set
for the sharded queries.

Regards,
Laurent

Maybe there is a way to write a not so dirty patch with a new .