Hi, I'm having trouble with replication on a brand new rollout of 3.6.

Basically I've traced it to the slave always thinking the index it
creates when it warms up is newer than what's on the master, no matter
what I do... deleting the slave's index, committing or optimizing on
the master, etc. I can see the replication request come in on the
master, but nothing happens, presumably because of the Index Version
discrepancy.

The clocks of the two machines are within 3 seconds of one another,
but I don't know if that's significant.

Actually, I'm having trouble figuring out how Index Version is
calculated at all, and before I dive into the source, I thought I'd
ask here. My slave is saying Index Version 1340979968338, Generation
1, and my master says Index Version 1340052708476, Generation 83549.

Anybody have any ideas?

Thanks,

Michael Della Bitta

Appinions, Inc. -- Where Influence Isn’t a Game.
http://www.appinions.com