Ugh, after a mess of additional flailing around, it appears I just
discovered that the Replicate Now form on the Replication Admin page
does not work in the text-based browser 'links'. :(

Running /replication?command=fetchindex" with curl did the trick. Now
everything is synced up.

Thanks for your reply, Erick!

Michael Della Bitta

Appinions, Inc. -- Where Influence Isn’t a Game.
http://www.appinions.com