But I did run across an idea a while ago... Either with a custom
update processor
or on the client side, you permute the title so you index something like:
Shadows of the Damned
of the Damned&Shadows
the Damned&Shadows of
Damned&Shadows of the

Index these with KeywordTokenizer and LowercaseFilter.

Now, your responses from TermComponent (prefix) contain the entire
string and you can display them correctly by rearranging the string
at the client side based on the & (or whatever delimiter). Still an issue
with proper capitalization though since TermsComponent only
looks at the actual indexed data and it'll be lower-cased. You could
use String, but then you're counting on the user to capitalize properly, always
a dicey call.

And TermsComponent is very fast....

FWIW
Erick