On 07/18/2012 02:39 PM, Richard Frovarp wrote:
On 07/18/2012 11:20 AM, Erick Erickson wrote:
the ~2 is the mm parameter I'm pretty sure. So I'd guess your
configuration has
a mm parameter set on the core that isn't doing what you want......

I'm not setting the mm parameter or the q.op parameter. All three cores
have a defaultOperator of OR. So I don't know where that would be coming
from. However, if I specify a mm of 0, it appears to work just fine.
I've added it as a default parameter to the select handler.

Richard

Okay, that's wrong. Term boosting isn't working either, and what I did above just turns everything into an OR query.

I did figure out the problem, however. In the core that wasn't working, one of the query field names wasn't correct. No errors were ever thrown, it just made the query behave in a very odd way.

I finally figured it out after debugging each field independent of each other.