Thanks for the reply Robi. The key idea is to "search for authors" including
text in their bio and any authored titles then display any relevant titles
next to the author's name. Currently, the only way to do this is index by
title and include the bio data in each document then group by author. This
is how I now have things setup, however, the bio data is duplicated. I'm not
sure if this duplicated data in the index will affect relevancy or
performance ... I think the benefits of grouping this way will outweigh the
cost. Thank you.