Could anyone suggest the options available to handle the following situation:

1. Say we have 1,000 authors

2. 65% of these authors have 10-100 titles they authored; the others have
not authored any titles but provide only their biography and writing
capability.

3. We want to search for authors, group the results by author, and show the
4 most relevant titles authored for each (if any) next to the author name.

Since not all authors have titles authored, I can't group titles by author.
Also, adding their bio to each title places a lot of duplicate data in the

So the search results would look like this;

Author A
title0, title6, title8, title3

Author G
no titles found