It happens in 3.6, for this reasons I thought of moving to solandra.
If I do a commit, the all documents are persisted with out any issues.
There is no issues  in terms of any functionality, but only this happens is
increase in physical RAM, goes higher and higher and stop at maximum and it
never comes down.

Thanks