Thank you, but I don't want to filter those ads.

For example, when user make a search like q=Car
Result list:
1. Ford Automobile (score 10)
2. Honda Civic (score 9)
99. Paid Ads (score 1, Ad has own field to identify it's an Ad)

What I want to find is a way to make the score of "Paid Ads" higher than
"Ford Automobile". Basically, the result structure will look like

- [Paid Ads Section]
    [Most valuable Ads 1]
    [Most valuable Ads 2]
    [Less valuable Ads 1]