Hi Anil,

Your search URL suggest/?q="michael ja" and fieldType (without
PatternReplaceFilterFactory) is correct.

However looking in to your response carefully I see that you have numFound="0"
no results.

And results you point come form "suggest" (probably suggester component). But
in this approach (auto completion with NGrams) suggestions will be simply your
search results. Remove suggester component from RequestHander.

I suspect
* you are not querying correct field
* you are not populating that field via copyField

What is your default search field? Can you send/post complete solrconfig.xml
and schema.xml?