HI,

Thanks,

i want to search with title and empname both. for example when we use any
search engine like google,yahoo... we donot specify any type that is (name
or title or song...). Here (*suggest/?q="michael
b"&df=title&defType=lucene*) we are specifying the title type search.

I removed said configurations in solrconfig.xml file, got result like below.

<lst name="spellcheck">
  <lst name="suggestions">
  <lst name="michael">
  <int name="numFound">10</int>
  <int name="startOffset">1</int>
  <int name="endOffset">8</int>
  <arr name="suggestion">
  <str>michael</str>
  <str>michael</str>
  <str>michael "</str>
  <str>michael j</str>
  <str>michael ja</str>
  <str>michael jac</str>
  <str>michael jack</str>
  <str>michael jacks</str>
  <str>michael jackso</str>
  <str>michael jackson</str>
  </arr>
  </lst>
  <lst name="b">
  <int name="numFound">10</int>
  <int name="startOffset">9</int>
  <int name="endOffset">10</int>
  <arr name="suggestion">
  <str>b</str>
  <str>b</str>
  <str>ba</str>
  <str>bab</str>
  <str>bar</str>
  <str>barb</str>
  <str>be</str>
  <str>ben</str>
  <str>bi</str>
  <str>bl</str>
  </arr>
  </lst>
  <str name="collation">"michael b"</str>
  </lst>
  </lst>

I sent my schema and solrconfig xml file configurations. Please check.

Aniljayanti