Amazon doesn't have a prebuilt network filesystem that's mountable on
multiple hosts out of the box. The closest thing would be setting up
NFS among your hosts yourself, but at that point it'd probably be
easier to set up Solr replication.

Michael Della Bitta

Appinions | 18 East 41st St., Suite 1806 | New York, NY 10017
www.appinions.com
Where Influence Isn’t a Game