Nicolas -

Can you elaborate on your use and configuration of Solr on NFS?    What lock
factory are you using?  (you had to change from the default, right?)

And how are you coordinating updates/commits to the other servers?   Where does
indexing occur and then how are commits sent to the NFS mounted servers?

Thanks for sharing anything you can about this.

        Erik