Hi Otis,

not really a problem because I have plenty of memory ;-)
-Xmx25g -Xms25g -Xmn6g

I'm just interested into this.
Can you report similar jumps within JVM with your monitoring at sematext?

Actually I would assume to see jumps of 0.5GB or even 1GB, but 5GB?
And what is the cause, a cache?

And is there another option in JVM to give memory jumps a size?

Regards
Bernd