To be a little more specific, the error message I get is:
"forEach cannot start with '//'"

Cannot really find anything on this except for
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-1437.  Which only talks
about using '//' for the xpath attribute in the field tag, nothing
about using '//' in a forEach attribute.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Billy