Hi,

I am trying to delete a some documents in my index by query.
When I just select them with this negated query, I get all the documents I want to delete but when I use this query in the DeleteByQuery it is not working Im trying to delete all elements which value ends with 'somename/' .... When I use this for selection it works and I get exactly the right documents (about 10.000. so too many to delete one by one:) )

And here the response:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<response>
</response>

I tried to perform it in the browser too by using /update?stream.body ... but the result is the same.
And no Error in the Solr-Log.

I hope someone can help me ... I dont want do this manually :)

Regards,
Markus