Hello,

    I am new to Solr and I have a scenario where I want to use it, but I
might be misunderstanding some concepts. I will explain what I want here,
if someone has a solution for this, I would gladly accept the help.
    I have a core indexing customers. I have another core indexing vendors.
Both are related to each other.
    Here is what I want to do in my application: I want to find all the
customers that follow some criteria and them find the vendors related to
them.

    My first option was to to have just vendor core and in for each
document in vendor core I would have all the customers related to it.
However, I would write the same customer several times to the index, as
more than one vendor could be related to the same customer. Besides, I
wonder how would I write a query to list just the different customers.
Another problem is that I update customers in a different frequency I
update vendors, but have vendor + customers in a single document would obly
me to do the full update.

    Does anyone have a good solution for this I am not being able to see? I
might be missing some basic concept here...

Marcelo Elias Del Valle
http://mvalle.com - @mvallebr