On 26 October 2012 13:14, mroosendaal <mroosend...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I tried giving the pdt_id from the subentity a specific value and it worked.
> Only now every product has the same value.
[...]

No offence, but it is difficult to try help you if you provide partial
information, and keep trying different things instead of proceeding
systematically.

Please share with us your complete Solr schema.xml, and the DIH
configuration file. If these are too long, you can use pastebin.com ,
and provide links. As you are not using field definitions inside your
entities, please share with us the the columns that are returned by
the "select *" that you are doing on each entity.

If the SELECTs works, the column names in the DB match those in
schema.xml (independent of case), the import of data into Solr will
work.

Regards,
Gora