I think you have to use either bootstrap_conf=true or
"bootstrap_confdir=/path/to/conf"+"collection.configName=foo" (not both at
the same time). If you use the first one, Solr will upload the
configuration for all the cores that you have configured (with the name of
the core as name of the configuration). When you create a new collection,
you'll have to either upload the configuration again to a different
directory, or use one of the existing configurations.
See
http://wiki.apache.org/solr/SolrCloud#Getting_your_Configuration_Files_into_ZooKeeperand
http://wiki.apache.org/solr/SolrCloud#Managing_collections_via_the_Collections_API

If all your collections are going to use the same confguration, I would
use:
first bootstrap_confdir=../solr/conf and collection.configName=myconf
and then for every new collection use the command:
http://localhost:8983/solr/admin/collections?action=CREATE&name=mycollection&numShards=X&collection.configName=myconf

In the other case, you can omit the configName parameter (the collection
name will be used) and when you create a collection you do it like:

http://localhost:8983/solr/admin/collections?action=CREATE&name=mycollection&numShards=X&bootstrap_conf=true

Tomás