On 11/14/2012 10:19 AM, Carlos Alexandro Becker wrote:
What's the best way to search in multiple cores and merge the results using
solrj?

Your best bet really is to have Solr do this for you with distributed search. You can add the shards parameter to your queries easily with SolrJ, or you can do what I do: set up a special core on the server that includes the shards parameter in solrconfig.xml. I call this a broker core.

http://wiki.apache.org/solr/DistributedSearch

Some quick googling turned up the following SolrJ code snippet, which is only valid if the servers are on the same machine as the SolrJ code:

query.setParam("shards", "localhost:8080/solr/core0/,localhost:8080/solr/core1/");

Thanks,
Shawn