I'm talking about an update request. So if you make an update, when it
returns, your next search will see the update, because it will be on
all replicas. Another process that is searching rapidly may see an
"eventually" consistent view though (very briefly). We have some ideas
to make that view "more consistent", for example by allowing for
searcher leases.

- Mark

--
- Mark