Hello.

if my server is running for a while i get some OOM Problems. I think the
problem is, that i running to many cores on one Server with too many
documents.

this is my server concept:
14 cores.
1 with 30 million docs
1 with 22 million docs
1 with growing 25 million docs
1 with 67 million docs
and the other cores are under 1 million docs.

all these cores are running fine in one jetty and searching is very fast and
we are satisfied with this.
yesterday we got OOM.

Do you think that we should "outsource" the big cores into another virtual
instance of the server? so that the JVM not share the memory and going OOM?
starting with: MEMORY_OPTIONS="-Xmx6g -Xms2G -Xmn1G"