Hi,

Does anybody know if SOLR supports Admin Page authentication ?
I'm using Jetty from the latest solr package. I added security option to
start.ini:
OPTIONS=Server,webapp,security

and in configuration file I have (according to Jetty documentation):
    <!-- =========================================================== -->
    <!-- Configure Authentication Login Service                      -->
    <!-- =========================================================== -->
    <Call name="addBean">
      <Arg>
        <New class="org.eclipse.jetty.security.HashLoginService">
          <Set name="name">Test Realm</Set>
          <Set name="config"><Property name="jetty.home"
default="."/>/etc/realm.properties</Set>
          <Set name="refreshInterval">0</Set>
        </New>
      </Arg>
    </Call>

However, it does not seem to be working. Is something missing or it won't
work for Solr ?

Kind regards.