Hi,

As far as I know CloudSolrServer is recommended to be used for indexing to
SolrCloud. I wonder what are advantages of this approach over external
load-balancer ? Let's say I have 4 nodes SolrCloud (2 shards + replicas) +
1 server running ZooKeeper. I can use CloudSolrServer for indexing or use
load-balancer and send updates to any existing node. In former case it
seems that ZooKeeper is a single point of failure - indexing is not
possible if it is down. In latter case I can still indexing data even if
some nodes are down (no data outage). What is better for reliable indexing
- CloudSolrServer, load-balancer or you know some different methods worth
to consider ?

Regards.