Nodes stop accepting updates if they cannot talk to Zookeeper, so the external
load balancer is no advantage there.

CloudSolrServer will be smart about knowing who the leaders are, eventually
will do hashing, will auto add/remove nodes from rotation based on the cluster
state in Zookeeper, and is probably out of the box more intelligent about
retrying on some responses (for example responses that are returned on shutdown
or startup).

- Mark