Hi
I have the following scenario:
I have 1 collection across 10 servers. Num of shards: 10.
Each server has 2 solr instances running. replication is 2.

I want to move one of the instances to another server. meaning, kill the
solr process in server X and start a new solr process in server Y instead.
When I kill the solr process in server X, I can still see that instance in
the solr-cloud-graph (marked differently).
When I run the instance on server Y, it get attahced to another shard,
instead of getting into the shard that is now actually missing an instance.

1. Any way to tell solr/zookeeper  - "Forget about that instance"?
2. when running a new solr instance - any way to tell solr/zookeper - "add
this instance to shard X"?

thanks.