Hi all ,

I have managed to successfully index around 6 million documents, but while
indexing (and even now after the indexing has stopped), I am running into a
bunch of errors.

The most common error I see is
/" null:org.apache.solr.common.SolrException:
org.apache.solr.client.solrj.SolrServerException: Server refused connection
at: http://ABC:8983/solr/xyzabc"/

I have made sure that the servers are able to communicate with each other
using the same names.

Another error I keep getting is that the leader stops recovering and goes
"red" / recovery failed.
/"Error while trying to recover.
core=ABC123:org.apache.solr.common.SolrException: We are not the leader"/

The servers intermittently go offline taking down one of the shards and in
turn stopping all search queries.

The configuration I have

Shard1:
Server1 -  Memory - 22GB , JVM - 8gb
Server2 - Memory - 22GB , JVM - 10gb  (This one is on "recovery failed"
status, but still acting as a leader).

Shard2:
Server1 -  Memory - 22GB , JVM - 8 GB (This one is on "recovery failed"
status, but still acting as a leader).
Server2 - Memory -  22 GB, JVM - 8 GB

Shard3
Server1 - Memory -  22 GB, JVM - 10 GB
Server2 - Memory -  22 GB, JVM - 8 GB

While typing his post I did a "Reload" from the Core Admin page, and both
servers (Shard1-Server2 and Shard2-Server1)came back up again.

Has anyone else encountered these issues? Any steps to prevent these?

Thanks.

--Shreejay