Hi,

I have 4 solr collections, 2-3mn documents per collection, up to 100K
updates per collection daily (roughly). I'm going to create SolrCloud4x on
Amazon's m1.large instances (7GB mem,2x2.4GHz cpu each). The question is
what about zookeeper? It's going to be external ensemble, but is it better
to use same nodes as solr or dedicated micro instances? Zookeeper does not
seem to be resources demanding process, but what would be better in this
case ? To keep it inside of solrcloud or separately (micro instances seem
to be enough here) ?

Thanks in advance.
Regards.