Hi,

I am having trouble with getting solr + jetty to work. I am following all
instructions to the letter from - http://wiki.apache.org/solr/SolrJetty. I
also created a work folder - /opt/solr/work. I am also setting tmpdir to a
new path in /etc/default/jetty . I am confirming the tmpdir is set to the
new path from admin dashboard, under args.

It works like a charm. But when I restart jetty multiple times, after 3/4
such restarts it starts hanging. Admin pages just dont load and my app
fails to acquire a connection with solr.

What I might be missing? Should I be rather looking at my code and see if I
am not committing correctly?

Please let me know if you have faced similar issue in the past and how to
tackle it.

Thank you.

--
Best Regards,