Here is latest threaddump taken after setting up latest nightly build
version - apache-solr-4.1-2012-12-27_04-32-37 - http://pastebin.com/eum7CxX4

Kind of stuck with this from few days now, so can use little help.

Here is more details on the issue -
1. Setting up jetty + solr using instructions -
http://wiki.apache.org/solr/SolrJetty
2. Initial install with clean data dirs goes smoothly.
3. I can connect to server and index 10K+ documents with out any issues. I
use 10 threads in my app to do so. Not experiencing any
concurrency/deadlock issues.
4. When stop my app and then restart jetty, after few restarts - I get
above mentioned threaddump and startup of server stays blocked forever.
5. If I delete data dir and start again, problem goes away. But reappears
on server restarts.

--
Best Regards,
Sushrut