0 down vote favorite

I am using SOLR for indexing documents.I create index from a mysql database.
I create index from PHP which runs on wamp server. I am using SOLR PHP
client to create index. When I create index from the server on which SOLR is
deployed, everything works fine. But when I try to create index from a
different machine, I get the following error:

'0' Status: Communication Error

I tried changing php socket time out, solr commitlocktimeout and solr
writelocktimeout. But still I get the same error. When I create index from
the solr server itslef, there is no error.

PHP version : 5.2.2 SOLR version : 1.4.1

Any idea on why this happens?

Thank you