Hi folks,
I'm using Solr 4.0.0 and trying to modify the example to build a search app.
So far it works fine.
However, I couldn't figure out how to clean up old index, say index created
20 days ago.
I noticed the DeletionPolicy and I activated it by modifying solrconfig.xml
by adding:
    <deletionPolicy class="solr.SolrDeletionPolicy">

      <str name="maxCommitsToKeep">1</str>

      <str name="maxOptimizedCommitsToKeep">0</str>

         <str name="maxCommitAge">3MINUTES</str>
    </deletionPolicy>
I think the above should clean up the index created 3 minutes ago but it
definitely not the case...
What I want to test is that we created some indexes and 3 minutes they would
be deleted by Solr.
Could some tell me how to accomplish that?
Many many thanks!!!!

      -Hao