dataimport.properties is for DIH to store it's own properties for delta
processing and things. Try solrcore.properties instead, as per recent
discussion:
http://lucene.472066.n3.nabble.com/Reading-database-connection-properties-from-external-file-td4031154.html

Regards,
   Alex.

- Time is the quality of nature that keeps events from happening all at
once. Lately, it doesn't seem to be working.  (Anonymous  - via GTD book)