From: Dariusz Borowski [mailto:darius...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 10, 2013 10:38 AM
To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: Re: Reading properties in data-import.xml

Thanks Alexandre!

I followed your example and created a solrcore.properties in
<solr.home>/conf/solrcore.properties.
I created a symlink in my core/conf to the solrcore.properties file, but I
can't read the properties.

My properties file:
username=myusername
password=mypassword

My data-import.xml:
<dataSource
        type="JdbcDataSource"
        driver="com.mysql.jdbc.Driver"
        url="jdbc:mysql://${host}:3306/projectX"
        user="${username}"
        password="${password}" />

Is the syntax correct?

Best regards,