Sounds like 'Doll' could be a category for you, while "Doll face" is a
title. Maybe the categories should get a higher boost in eDismax definition
over the titles?

Related, you may find the following book interesting:
http://rosenfeldmedia.com/books/searchanalytics/

Regards,
   Alex.

- Time is the quality of nature that keeps events from happening all at
once. Lately, it doesn't seem to be working.  (Anonymous  - via GTD book)