On 18 January 2013 13:16, ashimbose <ashimb...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Gora ,
>
> Thank you for your quick reply.
>
> I have only one data source, But have more than 300 tables. Each tables I
> have put in individual <entity> in data-confic.xml
>
> But when I am trying to do full import, Its showing Thant much <entry> as
> <str name="Total Requests made to DataSource">169</str>
>
> This 169 means I took 169 tables from my data source and each 169 tables
> created individual <entity> in my
> data-confic.xml file.

This is a huge number of tables, and if you have one entity
per table, I believe that Solr will try to open one database
connection per entity. What you are probably running up
against is the number of simultaneous connections allowed
by the mysql database. Even if you increased that limit, you
are going to have all kinds of problems trying to index with
300 connections.

Maybe it is time to rethink what you are trying to achieve.
I find it difficult to envisage a use case where one Solr
document is pulling independent data from 300 different
tables. Is it possible to do a join across tables? Various
other alternatives are also possible, e.g, having multiple root
entities and indexing each separately, having multiple
data-import requestHandlers.

Regards,
Gora