On 21 January 2013 17:06, ashimbose <ashimb...@gmail.com> wrote:
[...]
> Here I used two data config
> 1. data_conf1.xml
> 2. data_conf2.xml
[...]

Your configuration looks fine.

> Any one of them running fine at a single instant. Means,
> If I run first dataimport, it will successfully index, if after that I run
> dataimport1, it is giving below error..
>
> Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: JBC0088E: JBC0002E: Socket timeout
> detected: Read timed out

Have you looked at the load on your database server?
I am guessing that is where the bottleneck lies. This
configuration is useful only of you can scale your
database server, or have multiple servers, each with
a different set of tables.

As Upayavira, suggested you could look into SolrJ,
or a similar library to control your indexing. I would
once again suggest starting with smaller goals, and
fixing issues one by one, rather than jumping in and
trying to get everything working at once.

Regards,
Gora