Hi Shawn,

Thanks for your reply. After following your suggestions we were able to
index 30k documents. I have some queries:

1) What is stored in the RAM while only indexing is going on?  How to
calculate the RAM/heap requirements for our documents?
2) The document cache, filter cache, etc...are populated while querying.
Correct me if I am wrong. Are there any caches that are populated while
indexing?

Thanks,
Rahul