Thx Mark

"The replication handler can be setup to replicate to another dc. "
Erm, i dont get it. I can setup replication between two solr cloud this way
or just solrcloud->solr?

"You can also put nodes in both dcs"
Indexing will slow rly much if I understad well solrcluoud replica and
leader (replication is real-time ).
Worst is when by accident Zoo will elect leader in other dc. Zoo could use
"obserwers" here bit it will only makes things more comlicated too.

"I have not yet found the multi dc zk solution."
Only smth called "obserwers" help a bit in my case. Zoo called obserwers
dont vote thay are jusr like points of read. It would be good here, but
after one dc down i need fully working zoo and obserwers doesnt support to
change to "follower".
About zoo conf is ofc big problem, but configuration doesnt change much so
two zoo quorum in bots dc are ok imo.

"I know other systems use something like having a tie breaker node in
Europe"
Yeah, i want run my own cloud and want to have failover in amazon. I'm from
europe :)