Hi all,
the first question:
is there a way to reduce timeout when sold shard comes up? it looks in log
file as follows:

Feb 12, 2013 1:19:08 PM org.apache.solr.cloud.ShardLeaderElectionContext
waitForReplicasToComeUp
INFO: Waiting until we see more replicas up: total=2 found=1
timeoutin=178992
Feb 12, 2013 1:19:09 PM org.apache.solr.cloud.ShardLeaderElectionContext
waitForReplicasToComeUp
INFO: Waiting until we see more replicas up: total=2 found=1
timeoutin=178489
Feb 12, 2013 1:19:09 PM org.apache.solr.cloud.ShardLeaderElectionContext
waitForReplicasToComeUp
INFO: Waiting until we see more replicas up: total=2 found=1
timeoutin=177986

And another one - let's assume I have 2 shards and one of them is down (both
- master and slave) for some reason.
What is happening now is that cluster returns 503 on the search request. Is
there a way to configure to get responses from other shard?

thanks.