Been trying for a while to create an index of a mailbox.
I have downloaded solr-4.1.0.tgz, configured example/example-DIH/solr/mail/conf/data-config.xml and emails are indexed, but the attachmens eludes me. The config says: "Note - In order to index attachments, set processAttachement="true" and drop Tika and its dependencies to example-DIH/solr/mail/lib directory"

Have tried dropping files from the contrib/extract/lib, but no luck. My friend Google seems to be unable to help me.

Do I need to modify schema.xml or solrconfig.xml ? Cannot see any trace of Tika or errors in my logfile.

Does it exist a working example to index mails and attachments somewhere to download?

--
Regards
Leif Hetlesæther